No products in the cart.
Plantly does not sell (as “sell” is traditionally defined) your personal information.
That is, we don’t provide your name, phone number, address, email address, or other personal information to third parties in exchange for money. But under California law, sharing information for advertising purposes may be considered a “sale.” If you’ve visited our website within the past 12 months and you’ve seen ads, your information might have been “sold” to our advertising partners under California law.
Using the button below, you can opt-out of your data’s sale, and we will exclude you from marketing using the email provided in your request where possible.
As part of online advertising, our advertising partners and we may collect information about your interactions with us when visiting our websites. This information includes:
- Type of device, operating system, and/or browser you’re using
- Cookies stored on your browser
- Identifiers, including advertising identifiers on your device
- The IP address of your device
- Your browsing and purchasing behavior
- The website you visited before you visited plantly
- Other data or information typically captured as part of online advertising activities
We may share this information with third-party advertising partners.
Why does Plantly share this information?
We receive information about you from some of our advertising partners and vendors who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements, or communications by collecting cookies and similar technologies. This allows us to tailor your advertising experience and web experience. Advertising partners are subject to changes at any time without notice.
How to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Information
Your privacy controls.
You can opt-out of the sale of your information through cookies by:
- Blocking all cookies in your browser
- Adjusting your mobile device’s privacy settings
Blocking cookies in your browser.
Learn how to block cookies in these common browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (desktop)
- Apple Safari (iPhone)
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
For other browsers, check their support website. And if you use multiple browsers or devices, you’ll need to block cookies and adjust your privacy settings on each browser for each device.
When you block cookies:
- You might still see ads
- Some web pages might not be displayed correctly
- Some websites or apps might not function correctly
- You might not be able to view some websites
- You might not be able to take advantage of personalized features
- You are not opted out of interest-based advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising from third-party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
Adjusting your mobile device’s privacy settings (opting-out).
The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) is a reliable source for finding your choices on various mobile devices. See their information on opting out on mobile devices.