No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Polka dot plant | White | Hypoestes phyllostachya
Only 3 available and it's in 1 people's basket
The Polka Dot plant is an eye-catching little plant with brightly spotted leaves that stand out against most other foliage.
Polka dot plants are easy to grow and can be grown in containers and as houseplants. They’re best planted in the spring, they have a moderate growth rate, and they remain relatively small once they’re mature, especially when grown indoors!
Polka dot plant is one of the cheeriest foliage plants around — and most colorful. This beauty shows off red, pink, or white leaves marked with splashes of dark green. Polka dot plant forms a relatively low mound of foliage that looks good by itself or outstanding when mixed with other plants such as calathea that have fun foliage.
Get the most from polka dot plant’s bright color by growing it a pot that contrasts or complements the colorful foliage. And try mixing polka-dot plant varieties for a fun look; red and white varieties, for example, are fun for the holidays.
Like many houseplants, polka dot plant also does well outdoors in shady spots in garden beds, borders, and containers.
Weight 1 lbs
Dimensions 8 × 6 × 4 in
zone 12, Zone 9-11
- What to expect: You’ll get a healthy plant in a 4″ nursery pot. Please note: The pictures may show an enlarged plant (more mature plant) for the sake of showing off the plant at its peak!
- Packaging & Shipping: Every plant is fragile and the shipping process is not always kind (or easy). That’s why every plant is packaged snugly with care in a pot with plastic wrapping tightly sitting over the dirt in the pot to prevent it from falling out as well as around the pot to hold it in place inside the shipping box.
- Returns & Refunds: Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or refunds. If there are issues with your order, please reach out to us so that we can do our best to find an appropriate resolution.
- Soil: A standard well-drained potting soil mix. We use a mixture of 50% perlite and 50% succulent soil mix to ensure the roots remain aerated and healthy.
- Light: Provide good lighting. Bright, indirect light is ideal for pink polka dot plant. This will keep the colors vibrant in the plant, while at the same time prevent the plant from becoming lanky.
- Water: Water regularly. Though they require even moisture, polka dot plants will easily succumb to root rot if conditions are too wet. Water when the top ¼ to ½ inch of soil has dried out. Keep in mind that the smaller the container the more quickly the plant will dry out.
- Temperature & Humidity: Provide high humidity and moderate temperature. The Polka dot plant requires moist air and temperatures around 75 degrees F to grow well. Keep the plant in a warm location and boost the humidity.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
We only ship using USPS 2 Day priority mail. This is not a guarantee that it will be delivered in 2 days, as USPS may experience delays that are not in our control.
We will notify you of when your plant has shipped and will provide you with photos of your plant, along with care instructions VIA email.
We are NOT Amazon and DO NOT OFFER 2 DAY SHIPPING GUARANTEES.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR lost, late or slow mailing In which the plant does not make it due to the post office or weather.
Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept returns or refunds. If there are issues with your order, please reach out to us so that we can do our best to find an appropriate resolution.
You might also like...
Rare Golden Curls Willow Tree Cutting – Live Tree Plant – Excellent Bonsai Specimen – One Golden Dragon Claw Tree Cutting – Curly WillowOnly 897 available and it's in 1 people's basket$14.29Free Shipping
Rare Golden Curls Willow Tree Cutting – Live Tree Plant – Excellent Bonsai Specimen – One Golden Dragon Claw Tree Cutting – Curly Willow$14.29
Only 1 available and it's in 2 people's basket$199.00Free Shipping
Variegated Devil’s Backbone, Devil’s Roots, Japanese Poinsettia, Slipper Spurge, Redbird Cactus ‘Variegatus’ Pedilanthus tithymaloidesOnly 81 available and it's in 2 people's basket$15.99
Only 898 available and it's in 1 people's basket$49.99Free Shipping
Only 878 available and it's in 1 people's basket$48.98Free Shipping
Only 1 available and it's in 1 people's basket