No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Marble Queen Pothos | Devil’s Ivy Plant
Only 8 available and it's in 2 people's basket
The Magic Of Plants!
Weight 1 lbs
Dimensions 8 × 6 × 3 in
zone 11, zone 12
# of nodes
Lovingly nicknamed the cubicle plant, The Marble Queen can thrive in almost any environment, the easy-care Pothos and its quick growing vines will make any space look more lush. The Marble variety is known for its variegated green and white leaves.
Its home habitat is the Society Island of French Polynesia where it lives in the warm tropical jungles creeping up large trees in search of light. Pothos are very popular in many milder regions of the world as indoor and garden vines due to their low maintenance and tolerant nature.
It also readily scrambles up a tree or a wall, growing several feet tall with dramatically large leaves. At heights the leaves are as big as even 3 ft long fanning out like large elephant ears. In colder climates, home gardeners grow Marble Pothos in hanging baskets, or simply as an indoor potted plant trained up on a peat moss pole.
What to expect: You’ll get a healthy plant in a 4″ nursery pot. Please note: The pictures may show an enlarged plant (more mature plant) for the sake of showing off the plant at its peak!
Packaging & Shipping: Every plant is fragile and the shipping process is not always kind (or easy). That’s why every plant is packaged snugly with care in a pot with plastic wrapping tightly sitting over the dirt in the pot to prevent it from falling out as well as around the pot to hold it in place inside the shipping box.
Returns & Refunds: Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or refunds. If there are issues with your order, please reach out to us so that we can do our best to find an appropriate resolution.
Soil: A standard well-drained potting soil mix. We use a mixture of 50% perlite and 50% succulent soil mix to ensure the roots remain aerated and healthy.
Light: Bright, indirect light. If the light is too dim, the leaf markings and variegation will fade.
Water: Keep the soil slightly moist, allowing soil to dry out completely between waterings.
Temperature: The Pothos thrives in temperatures 60-80 degrees, so it’ll do well in typical indoor temperatures.
- Brown edges and leaf tips: Pothos can live happily in low humidity environments, but if brown tips and edging is persistent then your air is too dry. Rectify this by spritzing your indoor plant regularly or relocating to a room that has more moisture in the air.
- Solid green leaves: It is best to keep it in a brightly lit room, if you’d like to maintain the marbling, or variegation, in your plant. If your plant isn’t receiving enough light it will push out more plain green leaves to cope with the lack of lighting. Relocate to a brighter spot if this is the case.
- Bright yellow leaves: All pothos prefer to dry out between waterings but do not like to stay dry for long periods of time. Excessive yellowing of leaves is a sign that you may be allowing your plant to stay dry for too long. Adjust your frequency of watering and water again once at least 50% of your soil has dried out.
- Black/Brown leaves: Overwatering is diagnosed by black/browning leaves and rotting stems. If you are keeping your plant in a lower light situation be sure to keep an eye on your regularity of watering. Lower light will require less watering frequency. If you have black or brown leaves, adjust your watering and check that the soil is draining efficiently.
- Pests: Pothos are very rarely affected by pests making them easy to care for. However if they are under any stress from any of the above symptoms they can be susceptible to common indoor plant pests such as mealybug and spider mite. Identify which pest you have as soon as noticed and try remove manually where possible. If you have a large infestation treat immediately with an organic pesticide such as Neem Oil.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
We only ship using USPS 2 Day priority mail. This is not a guarantee that it will be delivered in 2 days, as USPS may experience delays that are not in our control.
We will notify you of when your plant has shipped and will provide you with photos of your plant, along with care instructions VIA email.
We are NOT Amazon and DO NOT OFFER 2 DAY SHIPPING GUARANTEES.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR lost, late or slow mailing In which the plant does not make it due to the post office or weather.
Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept returns or refunds. If there are issues with your order, please reach out to us so that we can do our best to find an appropriate resolution.