No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Discover the Magic Of Plants!
Email when stock available
Weight 1 lbs
Dimensions 8 × 6 × 4 in
Nursery 2″, Nursery 4″
Mexico, South America
zone 11, zone 12
The Brazil philodendron, or Philodendron hederaceum, offers a colorful twist on a classic houseplant and is surprisingly easy to care for. With heart-shaped leaves in different shades of green and yellow, this trailing plant earned its name thanks to the close resemblance to the Brazilian flag.
The Brazil is a wild and bold cultivar of the classic Heartleaf Philodendron. Its variegated leaves look almost painted, with strokes of yellow and lime green across the deep green foliage. As if that weren’t tropical enough, the stems have a pinkish orange hue. Tolerant of a wide range of light conditions, this plant is a prolific grower, producing long cascading vines that can easily reach the floor.
Like its cousin, the standard green Heartleaf Philodendron, the Brazil Philodendron is extremely easy to grow – no green thumb required!
- What to expect: You’ll get a healthy plant in a 4″ nursery pot. Please note: The pictures may show an enlarged plant (more mature plant) for the sake of showing off the plant at its peak!
- Packaging & Shipping: Every plant is fragile and the shipping process is not always kind (or easy). That’s why every plant is packaged snugly with care in a pot with plastic wrapping tightly sitting over the dirt in the pot to prevent it from falling out as well as around the pot to hold it in place inside the shipping box.
- Returns & Refunds: Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or refunds. If there are issues with your order, please reach out to us so that we can do our best to find an appropriate resolution.
- Soil: A standard well-drained potting soil mix. We use a mixture of 50% perlite and 50% succulent soil mix to ensure the roots remain aerated and healthy.
- Light: The Philodendron Brazil can survive in low light conditions, but grows faster and produces more leaves in medium or bright indirect light. The variegation will be more pronounced in higher light. Do not put it in direct sunlight since the sun will burn the foliage.
- Water: Water your Philodendron when the top 50%-75% of the soil is dry. Water until liquid flows through the drainage hole at the bottom of the pot and discard any water that has accumulated in the saucer.
- Temperature: Your plant will grow well in temperatures between 70-80 degrees during the day and above 55 degrees at night. Keep it away from drafts, especially during the winter months.
- Humidity: Basic household humidity is fine for your Philodendron, but higher humidity encourages larger leaves. Your plant will benefit from the occasional misting.
- Additional Care: Trim out any dead, discolored, damaged, or diseased leaves and stems as they occur. Use clean, sharp scissors to avoid tearing or bruising the stems. Snip stems just above a leaf node. Wash the leaves frequently to prevent dust from clogging its pores.
Shipping Countries: United States (US)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
We only ship using USPS 2 Day priority mail. This is not a guarantee that it will be delivered in 2 days, as USPS may experience delays that are not in our control.
We will notify you of when your plant has shipped and will provide you with photos of your plant, along with care instructions VIA email.
We are NOT Amazon and DO NOT OFFER 2 DAY SHIPPING GUARANTEES.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR lost, late or slow mailing In which the plant does not make it due to the post office or weather.
Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept returns or refunds. If there are issues with your order, please reach out to us so that we can do our best to find an appropriate resolution.
3 reviews for Brazil Philodendron
1-3 of 3 reviews
Was kind of skeptical buying the one leaf cutting, but it is doing very well. Finally started sprouting some new growth. Would definitely purchase more.(0) (0)
The packaging was amazing, not only was the plant secured to the box but a wet paper towel kept the dirt in the pot and kept it moist. I was afraid it would be wilted upon arrival but it was not. It’s beautiful and I would order again.(0) (0)
I love this so much. I’ve been wanting this plant for a while and finally bought it. I really expected it to be smaller than what was delivered.(0) (0)
- Store Name: Gardengineering
- Vendor: Mahmoud
- Address: Raleigh, NC 27606
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
Shipped so nicely! Cant wait for these to take off 🙂
First time ordering from here and it was a great experience! I contacted the seller about my worries and he was very responsive and informative. He packed the plant super well and even included a few cuttings for me! Overall amazing experience and will order again!
Plant came in healthy and with good variegation, really happy with this and can’t wait for it to grow.
So happy. My very own pothos arrived in great condition. Thank you!
Super happy with my plants! They came fast and arrived very healthy!
A great addition to my pothos collection. Beautiful plant. Highly recommend.
this plant arrived healthy n pretty,can’t wait till it starts 2 grow.
This plant looks soooo good! Shipping was fast and this baby was packed extremely well. I will be ordering again!
It is absolutely perfect! Superb fast shipping and plant is super health!