No products in the cart.
Purpose of PI Collection.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. We will store your PI for the purposes of managing your collaboration with other users, improve your user experience, send newsletters and contact you about inquiries for our Services. Overall, we use the collected PI in order to:
Third-Party Privacy Policies.
In order to provide our services, we use third-party platforms and tools, such as those provided by PayPal, Google and Facebook, among other providers. Please be aware that such platforms are governed by their own terms, policies and personal data collection practices and policies. Accordingly, by acknowledging your consent to this Policy, you are also acknowledging the applicable terms and conditions of such third party platforms, which provide functionalities that include aggregated statistics. Upon the case of any discrepancy or conflict among this Policy and the terms of them, the terms of the latter entities will govern.
Commercial Message Communications Authorization.
Occasionally, we will ask you for express permission and approval to receive electronic messages in electronic format which are then sent to an electronic address and that contains a message asking recipients to participate in commercial activities such as newsletters, purchases of products, services and invitations to participate in surveys.
We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our services, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are neither commercial nor promotional in nature.
Generally, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the grounds for this objection is to direct marketing. Henceforth, if you no longer wish to receive email updates and other commercial communications and messages, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
- Plantly does not rent or sell your PI.
- Plantly does not divulge your contact information to third parties or other users without your consent.
- Any PI that you give to Plantly will be protected by industry-standard technology and codes of ethics.
- notify you concerning the ways in which your personal information may be utilized and shared (overseas included);
- preserve the security and protection of your personal details; and/or
- enforce the accessibility of your personal information in order for you to exercise your right of correction of said information.
|Personal Information.||Includes information that can be used to personally identify an individual person, such as: (e.g. phone number, name (first and last), personal profile picture, email address, phone number). Accordingly, you hereby represent and warrant to Plantly that you have the necessary rights and authorizations required for the disclosure of any and all PI. For more information on copyright and intellectual property rights, please visit our Terms. Personal Information collected will include, but will not be limited to:|
|Name and Surname||Phone number|
|Username, password||Address||City, Country|
|Non-Personal Information.||Includes information that cannot be used to personally identify an individual person, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information that we may collect, such as a number of clicks, platform types, preferences you submit, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit.|
|Personal Information Collected via Third-Party Tools.||Such as aggregate user statistics, analytics, demographic information, and web site usage information. As our user, you will generally be able to control and select the amount and type of PI you may disclose to us.|
|Personal Information Collected via Social Media Integration.||We may allow our users to use single sign-on authentication services such as those provided by Facebook, Google, and others (if available). Henceforth, the Site might provide an option of using your social media credentials and, thus, by such action, we will collect your PI as given by such third-party platforms, but never more than the PI these platforms disclose. Collected PI from such third parties will include, but will not be limited to, friend lists, email, image gallery, likes, and other information. If you close your social media account, or if you deauthorize our access, your access to our Site may be suspended. For more information, please read the terms and policies of such third-party platforms.|
|Technical Information Collected via the Site.||As you navigate through a website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection. Plantly follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.|
|Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.||An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our Website, and administer and improve services to our consumers.|
|Persistent Cookies.||Are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., username), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customizing the website based on your preferences. This Site uses persistent cookies.|
|Internet tags.||Also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs, they are smaller than cookies and tell the Site´s server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. This Site uses Internet tags.|
|Navigational data.||Also known as “log files,” “server logs”, “clickstream” data, and “Internet Tags”, they are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.|
- Manage user accounts. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- Facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. We also use your email to verify your account with us and to send password retrieval links.
- Enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- Post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Site that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the consent of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us.
- Request user feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- Marketplace Management. To communicate purchase data onto the seller when a purchase is made, shipping and customer care communication matters.
- Send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you the product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Site, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- Respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
|Disclosure to Affiliates and Partners.||We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity.|
|Disclosure to Business Successors.||If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the Site to you, we retain the right to transfer your PI to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PI according to the terms of this Policy as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business. We will also retain the right to transfer your PI if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.|
|Disclosure to Third Party PI Processors.||In order to provide our services, we use third-party platforms and tools, such as those provided by PayPal, Stripe, Google and Amazon, among other providers. Please be aware that such platforms are governed by their own terms, policies and personal data collection practices and policies. Accordingly, by acknowledging your consent to this Policy, you are also acknowledging the applicable terms and conditions of such third party platforms, which provide functionalities that include aggregated statistics. Upon the case of any discrepancy or conflict among this Policy and the terms of them, the terms of the latter entities will govern. We will keep a list of any sub-processors that will be involved in the processing of your PI due to the provision of our service and will inform you of any intended material changes concerning the addition or replacement of sub-processors before such changes are effective, thereby giving you the opportunity to object to such changes.|
|Lawful Disclosure.||If we, or our affiliates, clients, contractors, licensors, officers, agents and/or representatives, reserve the right to allow access to any of your PI when we think it is reasonably important or when you violate the terms mentioned in this policy. Hereafter, we will have the right to disclose any or all gathered PI and/or data, when the following circumstances arise: (i) if necessary under an applicable law; (ii) in reply to a legal demand or subpoena from an agency of the law; (iii) to protect ourselves and our affiliates from any legal third party claims and procedures that may be brought to us (inclusive of takedown notices); and/or (iv) to prevent or cause cessation of any undertakings that may be construed by us as having the ability to be or cause a predicament or hazard to us.|
|Vital Interests.||We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.|
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Site to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the Site. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the Site.
- Session Cookies. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a website (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Requests for Information: you (or your authorized agent) can request a copy of your PI, including how we have collected, used, and shared your PI over the past 12 months (if any), including the categories of PI we collected and our purposes for doing so; the categories of sources for that information; the categories of third parties with whom we shared it for a business purpose and our purposes for doing so.
- Your Right to Opt-Out of Sales: We do not sell your PI, thus, we don’t offer opt-out notices.
- Your Right to Notification: under the CCPA, we cannot collect new categories of PI or use them for materially different purposes without first notifying you.
- Nondiscrimination for exercising your CCPA Rights: the CCPA prohibits us from discriminating against you for exercising your rights under the law. Such discrimination may include denying services, charging different prices or rates for services, providing a different level or quality of services, or suggesting that you will receive a different level or quality of goods or services as a result of exercising your rights.
- Your Right to Delete PI: you can request that we delete your PI by contacting Plantly. You also can request that we delete specific information, and we will honor such requests, unless a due exception applies, such as when the information is necessary to complete a transaction, verify a fraud, review a chargeback or contract for which it was collected or when it is being used to detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, comply with laws, identify and repair bugs or ensure another consumer’s ability to exercise their free speech rights or other rights provided by law.
- Please take into consideration that we may deny your deletion request if retaining the PI is necessary for us, our affiliates or our service providers in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the PI information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug our products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation that has substantive grounds;
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Please take into consideration that we may deny your deletion request if retaining the PI is necessary for us, our affiliates or our service providers in order to:
- Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as contact information and financial information;
- Identifiers, such as online identifier, IP address and name;
- Financial information, such as transaction information and history and securities trading information and history;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our and other websites and systems;
- Geolocation data, such as device location and IP location;
- Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information, such as video recordings created in connection with our business activities, such as your fitness videos and multimedia content; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the PI listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.Governing Language. From time to time, this Policy may be translated into other languages for your convenience. The English language version of each of these documents shall be the version that prevails and governs your use of the Site and our products and services. Upon the case of any conflict between the English language version and any translated version, the English language version will prevail. Amendments to this Policy. Periodically, and at the final discretion of ourselves, we may update, change, suspend and/modify or our Site, our services, this Policy and/or our Terms, in whole or in part. We hereby reserve such rights in order to operate our business and protect ourselves. Your use after any changes indicate your acceptance thereof and we will post a notice regarding such changes on our Site, and may also write an email to you or otherwise notify you. Contact. If you have any questions or comments about us, our Site, our Terms and/or this Policy, please contact us at: [email protected] Date of the last effective update is 27 OCTOBER 2020.